Copyright © Clive Penny  2019

Site Map

Home  Electrical Services  Boat Safety  Contact me

All boats wishing to be licensed for navigation on Canal and River Trust (CRT) and most Environment Agency waters must have a valid Boat Safety Scheme certificate.

I am registered to conduct examinations and issue certificates. I am happy to give advice on the requirements of the scheme.

I am also a member of the Association of Boat Safety Scheme Examiners.

Please contact me for more details.